Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 19, 2020 at 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Oh of course he says you are the only one. He is full of it. What about him having all kinds of issues with ex. Please. Bet she had all the same issues. Plus who cares about other women?

Maybe he was too scared to treat them poorly or they’d stop paying for him.

I don’t really care how a man treated other women as long as he treats me the way it works for me.

Did he steal other women credit cards and charge without permission too?

Did he yell at them on his wedding day and demanded they buy him gifts and give him money for drugs? Did he use illegal drugs to get through his own wedding day with them too? Who cares how he treated who

Who cares how he treated other women and what they said about it. It’s irrelevant to you and your situation.
I am sure he has abused every woman he's been with. He claims that only I accuse him of treating women poorly - BS!

I am sure that he abused his ex wife of 14 years. yet she doesn't yet realize it was abuse. She refuses to talk to me, he says. I am guessing that she is as toxic as he is, and that she blames herself for his abuse somehow - I don't think she realizes to this day that it was abuse, and that's why she refuses to speak with me about it, and that's why she is still in touch with him AND his family.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Dec 19, 2020 at 07:05 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote