Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 19, 2020 at 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
Da....n, you hate this guy.

How can you be sure? Did you live with them for 14 years? She doesn't notice the abuse? Abuse is a pretty big deal, she would notice, I bet... She is as toxic as him or is she a victim like you? It doesn't add up. I think you've lost your objectivity.
I contacted his ex to speak with her about his abuse, and she wants nothing to do with me. So I assume she is in denial. She also continues to be in touch with him and asked him twice to come over to fix her TV in the last couple years.

He's very good at turning the blame around and at making accusations to make it seem the other person is at fault.

He claims his ex abused HIM. He claims she even hit him. I am betting that he's the one who hit her. All abusers try to accuse their partner of abuse when they're the one abusing. My husband tried to do that with me too.

Hell, I just learned that he actually recorded me yelling at him the night I called the police. GREAT. He's probably showing it to his friends and family is my guess.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote