Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 19, 2020 at 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Well while it appears as he is begging, he also remains kind of nasty and accusatory. He doesn’t accept responsibility and blames you for what happened.

I don’t see how it expect it to work? It can’t possibly work after all the nasty things said, police involved and things recorded and him courting other women. And it’s after only a year and half of marriage. That’s not normal or common at all to have that much drama that early on

A lot of the things could be overcome in a relationships but I can’t imagine getting back together after all this. If getting back together is not possible I see no point in daily conversations and continuous fights.

I also suspect that he has an agenda. If he was truly remorseful and truly begging he’d never blame you or continue aggravating you. He doesn’t have a plan B, like having a new woman secured or plan on how to leave on his terms so he wants back until he does have a plan. Then he’ll leave on his terms.

I also wonder what’s he telling people. He left because how you behave and he has recordings. You promised to be good so he might return. He probably told his parents that. He’ll come back and aggravate you again until you blow up and he will have a proof that you are unstable

I’d stop these talks with him. If he tends to record you, he is probably recording when you are cussing at him over the phone or yelling. I’d never trust him.
Yes.... these are all really valid points! I needed to hear this. I definitely do not like that he recorded me. That irks me to no end and bothers me immensely. It's like he's building a case against me.

He probably DOES have an agenda and ulterior motive - I can't imagine someone wanting to come back after all that I've unloaded on him.

Ugh - I do need to quit it. I can't seem to help myself sometimes.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote