View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Dec 19, 2020 at 06:49 PM

Morgan my niece, of my twin sisters daughter, The job she applied for is over an hour away from where they want to live in IN. It is called Muncy, ball state university, a party town. So her position would be night shift in the ER. Places rarely hire new grads so this is a way to get the experience and then apply for a more local job. her S/O brandons Dad has cancer and lives in INDy. brandon works at fed ex and can transfer easily to one closer to where they will live northern INDY, fishers or carmel, Donna you know where these towns are.
My twin Gretchen went to support morgan for her graduation ceremony live streamed on the internet.
It is rainy here today, I liked the young gal who did my hair today. I will get her 2 more times if I am lucky. Is 18 and married already, they eloped and will have a reception later next august. Some how they saved $8K this way.
She was very thorough, and very skilled.I said it is obvious she had more experience, and was chatty and she said she did all of the girls in her senior class hair and make up for the prom. small christian school of 12 in the class probably 6 gals. still she is skilled.
jeff cooked shrimp miso sauce last night and we have some left over for tonight but I bought some chicken Parmesan with noodles for either tonight or tomorrow.

I bought some sour beers for me, local and very sour! almost too sour!

Start my new diet january 1st.
Will not drink any calories...so that means no fat pats, instead, maybe actually go to the gym to walk on the tred mill, wonder if I will have to wear a mask?
I am going to not drink any alcohol.
Wish me luck....this weight has to come off!

bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*