View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2020 at 09:35 AM

Online Divorce — File for Divorce Without a Lawyer Today (2020)

Lawyers aren’t necessarily even needed in some divorces. IDK anything about this company that I posted the link, but check it out. I like the idea, too, of his lawyer drawing up the papers, and yours approving it. There’s so little to negotiate; some furniture, debt?, the car will be put in his name and he will have to pay on it. Anything else to negotiate?

My mother used to say to me, “I’ll break your fingers off if you dial out”. This was when I was young and called boys, chasing them, ugh. She was only kidding about being violent, just the way she was. But, same idea for you. Tell yourself your fingers should fall off before you dial out again.

Also, no lawyer or judge will look at those texts. Only if they are threatening, police may intervene and Restraining Order. It doesn’t matter in your divorce. Maybe in one with custody issues, it may be used to show a parent’s instability. And, assume he will show those texts to your circle of friends... You’ll lose those friends if you and he draw them in to your issues.

Thanks for this!
Have Hope