View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,292 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2020 at 10:02 AM

People CAN finance cars after bankruptcy. It’s harder but doable. Interest will be higher. Not every lender will go for it. But it’s not prohibitive. My husband had bankruptcy and he always leased a car. He was the only one working and had to commute so obviously he needed a car.

He could also buy used car. He could also look for other co-signers. He has family. He can live like other people live. I don’t buy his BS excuses. He doesn’t make enough so I have to cover for him. He can’t buy a car so I have to co sign. He can’t pay for things so I’ll pay for them. How do other people live? How do men live who don’t have a woman to carry him???

No more excuses. He is almost 50 years old, he needs to figure out his life like the rest of the world. He isn’t 22 right after college. If he is old enough to keep finding women he is old enough to live well without them carrying him. How he is getting a car shouldn’t be your concern. If he is in such a bad shape in life then he needs to fix his life first, not look for women. When I struggled, I worked two jobs and did bunch of side jobs and searched for better pay. I sure wasn’t dating or looking for a man. I had no time! He should devote his time to getting his act together. Not getting high or going to concerts or looking for women to screw. I can’t stand this guy and this kind of life style.

He’ll have to hustle like the rest of us. Don’t worry about how he will manage
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote