View Single Post
NaoSky

Member Since Nov 2020
90 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2020 at 11:23 PM

Hello again! Not sure how long I’ll have to type. As soon as we get into bed my little one will reach for my phone if she sees me on it. She’s pretty smart too but NOT like your son, wow!! He sounds gifted for sure!! My baby girl knows how to navigate my iPhone and knows how to get to her game apps. She’s really good at them, but her favorite app is Snapchat! Lol she loves the filters and not sure if realizes she’s sending messages but does! She can count but gets numbers mixed up sometimes. Haha she just told me to put my phone down on the table. I told her just a minute and now she’s running around saying “hop high” and bouncing and now saying “Dabi Dabi” sometimes she makes sense sometimes I’m not sure lol!! So your little one just turned 2? Wow he is so smart!!!!

That’s so cool you were able to live in Scotland. Even though the weather doesn’t sound nice I bet the scenery was fantastic! What about where you are now? Where I live it’s totally flat and nothing but buildings and houses and trees... nothing spectacular!

Yes I think it helps that your principal has mental health issues too!! I heard a rumor that my principal had a nervous breakdown once and had to go to the hospital but not sure if she has any mental health issues. She always seems to have the same demeanor.

Yea I love writing anyway and have in the past started writing a book but never finished it... so when I went manic I thought I could write one in a week. I had too many rapid thoughts though and every idea turned into another one too quickly. My old teacher was editing it for me and told me it sounded like a stream of consciousness. She said it sounded like a book called “a million little pieces” one of my favorite books. I still want to write a book but just have been so hesitant to write much of anything as I’ve been dealing with this depression. But I’ve actually felt a little better today... I keep being hopeful that the depression will lift but trying not to get my hopes up too much because then I get let down when I have another bad day or when my sleep is worse for a night. So I’ve just been waiting. I have my next pdoc appointment in a couple days.

That has to be really hard to go through paranoia or dark stuff. The only dark I felt was this strange power surge through my body that I though was evil. I also through away my favorite snoopy toy because I thought it was possessed. It sucks!! It made this cute laugh when you opened its mouth. I find it so strange that so many people who go through mania have a connection to God. What were your messages? Mine were about dream interpretation. I also could connect my life to movies I had seen such as the butterfly effect...

Ok I will chat more later, gotta turn out lights!
NaoSky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote