Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,711 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 21, 2020 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
As a result of the sale of Psych Central to Healthline, PsychCentral forums will undergo some changes. Healthline has agreed to transfer the forums to Dr John Grohol to continue to run the forums independently and separate from Psych Central. This is largely a name/domain name change in order to become independent of Psych Central.

This means that...

- The name of the site (and its logo) will change to "My Support Forums"
- The domain of the site will change to mysupportforums.org
- The association with Psych Central will end
- We will institute new but similar terms of service and privacy policies
- The arcade, which relies on Flash technology that most modern web browsers no longer support due to security issues, will be shut down

Old quiz results will still be available in your account, but the ability to save new quiz results will no longer be possible

Nothing else about the community will change. You'll still have your same member account here, we'll still have the same moderators, and I'll still oversee things as I've done since 2001.

The only change most members will experience is the need to have to log back in once we've transferred the forums over to the new server. That means if you don't normally log in here (you stay logged in all the time), you should make sure you remember your password (or reset it now to something you'll remember).

The specific date for the change-over will be on Monday, December 21 at 12:30 pm ET. The old site will redirect to the new site automatically when it does happen.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
DocJohn
Thank you for letting me know
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Breaking Dawn