View Single Post
Que Sera Sera
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2020
6 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 23, 2020 at 12:32 AM

dont take it as a personal insult. dont automatically jump to defense that it means a one up on in comparison to you. it is simply to be the person is expressing "taste". oh look at that sweater!
isnt it beautiful? simply means my eyes were open, as i was going about my business i happen to catch sight of something worthy of me to comment on.
eww that dress is ugly! doesnt mean in comparison to your dress it means flat out THAT dress, right there is one ugly garment.
beauty is beauty... i see a nice hair style or smell a nice perfume on a women i comment on it to her. it doesnt mean im attracted to her as women to women .. it means she has on a perfume that smells wonderful to me, and meant as a complement to her on her good taste to buy and wear such an exquisite smelling perfume.
try not to let every comment made on something or someone other than you & yours rub you the wrong way.
its only a competition with one winner and the is a looser when 1 of the 2 feels its necessary to prove her & hers are worthy above all others. & that proves nothing except the show of feelings of self centered, santomonious concete,
Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote