View Single Post
Photonate

Member Since Apr 2019
111 hugs
given
Default Dec 25, 2020 at 12:01 AM

Hello. I've come to realize that sadly, and unfortunately emotions like frustration, anger, and (again, sadly) hate are quite dominant in my life, and they have really taken a toll on and affected my well-being and especially my mind.

Now things like the frustration and anger are more due to external events and my beliefs/views and feelings about my life in general, and I've had them a bit longer, and the emotions like hate are (relatively newer) and more specifically focused towards and due to the neighbors I have to live with.

Now like I said, I really wish this wasn't the case, and it is so horrible to feel such things and so routinely (especially the hate), but I just can't seem to help it... So I'm just really hoping to find some advice on how I can try to not feel so commonly angry and frustrated, and especially not have such bitter feelings of hate towards my neighbors. (Although, I really don't think that is going to change as long as I'm living here and just finding a new place is really the only option.)