Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,635 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 26, 2020 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
It’s not relevant. What I was trying to say is that’s insane to label someone as narcissist based on one question. I know a guy who would probably say that he wants to grow by being the best at what he does (including beating others at game). We’ve been working together for about a year. He’s not a narc at all. I’ve seen him doing things for people who had no respect for him. I’ve seen him lose when he didn’t have to just to do the right thing. He’s got a “happy” family. I don’t live with them but I’d say it’s not a show and they truly love each other. However, based on the answer he’d give, he fits your criteria. Could you please tell me how’s that work?
What's most ironic and interesting to me is that a narcissist is taking umbrage to what I am writing about.

I did not create this question - it came from a psychologist and therapist who works with narcissists and who is an expert on narcissism.

And narcissists never think they have anything to work on, which is why it is such a great question - why bash the psychologist?

So this compels me to ask you: where do you need to grow and change?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote