View Single Post
Noexcuses2020
Noexcuses2020 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Dec 27, 2020 at 01:15 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it. Get it out of your system

M. I'm pissed that f’ing G didn't respond to my Merry Christmas text and that he left me hanging. F him! I'm going to blow him off this week

C. Good idea to take a mini-break. Go on

M. I'm pissed that it's taking SF so f’ing long to get PM approved and I'm passed that it took M so f’ing long to get PM out

C. What else?

M. I'm pissed at f’ing P. The m**** f**** didn't respond to my email and he put me in a tough situation by leaving me hanging the day of a key meeting.

C. Want some advice on these before we move on?

M. Sure

C. Regarding the G situation, blow him off this week and use this as motivation to keep pressing. Out work him.

M. Okay, good advice

C. Regarding the SF, my advice is that you use the time to have the site ready to rock and roll, the instant the site is up

M. Go on

C. Specifically, update the content and add it to the site and also do the research.

M. Okay

C. What else?

M. I'm feeling discombobulated and overwhelmed.

C. Go on

M. I feel like I have so much to do but scared to do the stuff

C. I can understand why you might feel anxious. However, look at the value of the tasks and projects you're working on once completed.

M. What do you mean?

C. For instance, once you complete the D+D you'll have a great PB because you'll leverage lessons learned plus the training you're going through. This helps you plus it enables you to create an even more effective system.

M. That's true

C. Also completing the EB gives you a valuable tool you can use for LG.

M. That's also true

C. Plus, creating the launch training deck for DJ is something you can use over and over including for AR.

M. Okay

C. Once you have this stuff done, they're done and you can turn your attention to BD, which is where you want to be. Make sense?

M. It does. Thank you. I now have more clarity on what needs to get done and the motivation to do it. Today I'm working on scriptwriting.

C. Excellent. Was this helpful?

M. Very! Thanks again

C. You got it. Talk later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote