View Single Post
prettymccute

Member Since Nov 2020
6 hugs
given
Default Dec 28, 2020 at 10:26 AM

I love funny grandkid stories.

I'm sure not everyone here has them, but I do. I'm not such a great grandma, so they really amaze me with small things sometimes. Here's a couple of my stories.

I raised five boys. I have four granddaughters and one grandson. I have no clue about those granddaughters. I know boys much better. I will admit,the girls are extremely adorable.

I was visiting with my oldest son. Two of his three girls were getting ready for school. He told them--"Go have Grammie brush your hair." They came to stand in front of me, turned around nicely so I could do so. What the heck? I didn't know how to brush little girls' hair. I gave it one heck of a try though. Brushed their hair very gently, fussing at my son the whole time. I told him that I didn't want to hurt the girls. I think I did ok.

On Christmas Day, I thought I would traumatize the two that live closer to me. We were sitting on the couch, talking, and I took my bottom teeth out and showed them. My granddaughter was delighted. When I put them back in, she wanted me to take them out again. I did. When she wanted to see them one more time, I told her no, that was enough. I looked at my grandson, and he had such a horrified expression on his face, I had to laugh.

So those are my stories. I'd love to hear someone else's.
prettymccute is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Nammu, Turtle_Rider, WovenGalaxy