View Single Post
newtus
The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 28, 2020 at 11:18 AM

I’m sorry I haven’t been on here or AC much. I’m really sorry. I have been on WoW sometimes but in general I’m just trying to work on bettering myself and my relationship in real life. It sucks cuz I’ve let myself go in all ways. Physically, mentally, emotionally... and even with things around the house since I lost my job. I didn’t realize how bad it was or how bad I’ve gotten and it makes me depressed. Very depressed.

Something’s gotta change. Which is why I’m doing this noom/Sanvello thing and just yea. I’m cutting out alcohol today. I put that in my I Am Sober app.

I may have to cut off my therapist. I can’t afford her at 70 per session. I never really could.

I feel completely defeated in my real life. And I’ve deleted a bunch of people including family members from my fb and just people who don’t like me or don’t deserve to see my success or even failures. I also need to get off social media so much. I hate that. Either that or when I do post keep it like not so much info about my personal life. Idk.

I don’t count PC as social media, rather as a peer support group/forum. So I will be here, tho.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, greentires4me, Sometimes psychotic