View Single Post
comrademoomoo
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2019
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 28, 2020 at 03:31 PM

I am also in the UK. I think that one of the most difficult aspects of this situation is that no one can give definitive answers at this point: not the government (definitely not the government!); not your therapist; not the posters here; not the scientists. We can predict or give our subjective opinions, but sometimes this feels more difficult for me. What happens when those predictions are inaccurate? It's more painful. I don't know. How do we live with the uncertainty and the longing? It's really hard work and I am feeling increasingly bleak. Mostly, I prefer remote working with my therapist because it feels safer and I am more relaxed with her. However, there are other aspects of in person contact which I have grown to really miss and crave. I did not expect this, it has shown me something new about myself.

In terms of the UK specifically, I wonder if time-scales will depend on the country (or region?) in which you live. For example, Shetland is in a very different situation to London.
comrademoomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Merope