View Single Post
Ladytmt

Member Since Nov 2015
8 hugs
given
Default Dec 30, 2020 at 11:40 AM

So we had an argument and he left and has been acting distant since but says everything is ok which it isn’t. I broke a glass and was getting it off the floor. Initially i did not tell him to help me. After a while he comes in the kitchen stands there telling me a better way to get the glass up. So i said well ok then you do it because I didn’t understand what he was telling me So he said since he didn’t break the glass he wasn’t gonna help me because i should have just drank out of a cup. Then he just stood and watched me sweeping the floor. So i told him not to watch since he wouldn’t help and things got out of control. Long story short he ended up asking why i never ask about his kids? He has 2 sons. I told him that never was incorrect and i asked when we first met Last year otherwise how would i know he didn’t get along with one of the boys grandmas. I admit I have not asked since then because he never talks about them and since a grandma stops him from seeing one of them i assumed he wasn’t seeing them and was only paying child support. So I stopped asking. So then he says thats why I don’t date women like you with no kids, you’re just different” may not sound bad to some of you but that cut like a knife because i am not selfish AND because my choice to have kids was taken from me. I had a hysterectomy that I didn’t want but had no choice and he knew this. Im not sure if he had to hit Below the belt to get back at me or as an excuse to leave and go be with another woman or run to one of his substances that he abuses but i really feel like crap!!! He says I like to argue snd I don’t i just don’t like his verbal assaults and meanness. Am i wrong to react when someone says something out of the way and assume ok maybe he’s drunk high or didn’t mean it? How am i to respond? If i walk away sometimes he follows me to the next room to keep the confusion going.
Ladytmt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Have Hope, MickeyCheeky, RoxanneToto