View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
261 hugs
given
Default Dec 31, 2020 at 08:00 AM

Same here. I don't have anymore friends OR family.

So depressing... my brother has been my BFF for 10 years.. I had hoped he had changed. But it was becoming clear that he just wanted to come live with me when he and his wife divorced. Last winter I had a private talk with him and told him that wasn't going to happen. I have been clear with him that my home has issues that would make it impossible for him to stay where he thinks he is going to... (the basement) but he can't listen.

He never spoke to me again.

And didn't even have the decency to TELL me we weren't doing the holiday thing this year. I just was ghosted. (he did have a cousin facebook me, I suppose to spy on me)

I am not surprised... but always surprised how little people seem to be slightly concerned about MY feelings.

The only thing he should know is that the ONE thing I am really good at is dropping people from my life and never talking to them again. He made his choice.

Friends, what friends? There is almost no one even in the workplace that is worthy of being called a friend. They are all just users.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Werewoman