View Single Post
Rincewind

Member Since Nov 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Dec 31, 2020 at 12:50 PM

So, I need to vent again. All of my friends are spending New Year Eve (which is much bigger here than Christmas) with their families.

It's the first time I'd have to spend the holidays all by myself.

No problem, I came with a plan on how to have some fun despite the circumstances. I've spent the whole week picking presents for my parents whom I haven't seen since March because I was afraid I'd infect them with the corona. I planned to go up to their house and organize a little firework show. Today I've spent half the day cleaning my rooms and packing the presents. I was ready to depart when I realized that I've lost my keys.

So now I'm stuck at home.

The whole house is ****ing trashed because I've spent at least two hours looking for my keys in places like the fridge and trashcan. My fake Christmas tree is lying disassembled on the floor and I have no will left to assemble it. We say here that you'll spend your whole year the way you've been celebrating New Year Eve and I'll apparently spend 2021 alone, locked in my house rummaging through the rotten remains of last week's meals.

Oh, and my mom is now mad at me for cursing in a phone conversation because such behavior is totally unacceptable. She told me it caused her blood pressure to rise and now she's sick (she has heart problems). So **** this year and all it stands for!
Rincewind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
zapatoes