View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 01, 2021 at 12:57 PM

Yesterday i went to walk with my friend in the morning. Then I went to my dads, was helping my dad to clean one of my moms closet. Then I went to buy flowers and went to a cemetery to visit three of our family graves: my mom, grandma and uncle. Then I did few things at home.

My husband worked last night so he slept during the day, then went to work. I was home alone at night. Watched tv. Talked to people, talked to my daughter, son in law, stepdaughters, all my nephews, nieces, friends so I was pretty much on the phone all evening, I even checked on chat on here but I wasn’t very good chat mate lol because I was multitasking as always.

Today my husband came home exhausted, oh goody he got Covid patient on the unit now. Great. Not. I made us breakfast and he is sleeping now. I was on zoom for two hours helping a student with something. Now I gotta get some paperwork done as we are going back to work on Monday. Then I had to sort out guest room.

Then my husband will be up, he put grocery order in and we will have some goofy foods he makes for New Years lol and we will hang out tonight.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
rdgrad15