Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 02, 2021 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieJastrow View Post
Are you drinking enough water and salt? That can cause me inability to sleep and migraines.

I am having less sleep. I think it is coming because of the lack of working. I have been trying to get up earlier so I will be more tired at night.

Also eating closer to bedtime helps.
I drink loads of water, yes, and when I eat is having little effect.

The migraine finally did dissipate mostly and I fell asleep.

3 months ago my head hit the pillow and I fell asleep. Now? Nope. And I get plenty of exercise plus I work a long day. In fact I try to tire myself out in the hopes I will sleep. Going to change tactics I think. I generally try not to workout before bed because adrenalin wakes me up. I'm going to try 30 minutes of yoga and then a shower and see if that somehow turns everything off. I'll let you know tonight.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote