Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jan 02, 2021 at 05:48 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Hi. Need to decompress.

C. Let's hear it. Just vent.

M. Okay. I'm frustrated about the SL situation. Pissed me off about the late notice. I paid on 12-31. Just frustrated about my whole commercial situation.

C. Go on

M. I'm f’ing pissed off that f*** SF didn't approve PM and when we asked to meet they scheduled it for February. That's so f*** up.

C. So whats the next step?

M. We sent our contact an email explaining that we followed their guidance and needed clarification and requested she arrange a meeting next week instead of a month from now. I told her that we can't afford to wait a month. It's been a very frustrating experience working with them.

C. I can understand why this would bother you. Fortunately, you're in good hands with M and M.

M. That's true. I did feel better when I read the email from M. He said that we did everything we were supposed to do and just needed clarification. Gave me the impression that it's a problem that can be resolved once we speak with them.

C. The good news is that Man knows his stuff.

M. That is a relief

C. What else?

M. Well I'm worried about the situation.

C. Go on

M. The SL situation is coming up this week.

C. Let me make a suggestion and let's look at this from a different perspective.

M. Okay.

C. It's not all doom and gloom

M. Go on

C. You're due to get paid for the first SPD project this month and you have another SPD project that also kicks off this month.

M. That's true

C. And you got paid for HL and AR so between HL, AR, and the two SPD projects you'll have enough to cover the majority of PM development and still have a good balance. Plus, you have three or more utterly feasible opportunities in January.

M. This is super helpful. I feel so much better. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

C. You got it. Now what I need from you is to focus on your projects. Get **** done. You've been making great progress. Keep after it. Don't let up. Outwork everybody.

M. You got it. Thanks again!

C. Feel better?

M. Definitely!

C. Great. Talk later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote