View Single Post
Que Sera Sera
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2020
6 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 02, 2021 at 11:27 PM

my suggestion is to ease back on this relationship for a while. tone things down for a bit... tame back some on the pace of getting further into it.
i cant see how to put this any other way so watch out because this is going to be blunt & harsh - RUN. run fast and run far and just get the heck out of this relationship. back out as gracefully and tactfully and gently as possible. you dont need to blame her or you or a specific resson... you dont need to completely destroy the bridge beyond repair. you can stay in touch, have a get together now and then ... ..
im not having a good vibe about the looks of where this is heading based on what im getting out of your post.
how much should you compromise? really? what about WHY should you be forced to compromise at this early stage in the game?
if this "tone" is like this now.. boy FRIEND girl FRIEND ... think fiance fiance ... husband wife ...
are you catching any of my drift here?..
i, me, myself i am a fully mature, fully self reliable, self sufficient, rational minded grown adult woman. NO body, .. no male ,female ,mom, dad, friend , spouse, child, . NO body tells me what i can or can not do... they can offer advice, pitch in a suggestion, lend a heavy hint at what their preference is and that is all any of is in terms of how i reach my final decesion.
IF i feel so inclined i can play in favor more heavy on a few matters & coming to a more comfortable compromise with things having been in my mind .. but , that i did do that , i did because i made the choice to do it. i wasnt bullied into it, i wssnt forced into it, i wasnt coherced or cornered or hijacked or part of a trade off or bargin or offered a prize or i gave in to avoid dealing with the consequences had i not...
i get the old flame jeliousy routine but, oh my gosh, at some point it needs to just go back to a part of things from our past... the trust has to start from the start right where this relationship begins... not bit & pcs of before drug in to hang over our heads, dangle in front of our nose to keep bringing it back up into light as a point out again some sort of useful reminder from it... like pointed at the end of shame on you finger...
id think it be a good idea to find trust, maturity & respect together 1st ..before taking the relationship any further.
Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
RoxanneToto, unaluna