View Single Post
Smokey58

Member Since Jan 2020
Default Jan 03, 2021 at 01:30 AM

Hi kecanoe. Thanks for sharing. It’s so good to hear from someone in recovery and able to manage the at home ketamine inhaler. I’m also in recovery but have relapsed during bouts of depression. I noticed that ketamine has helped a lot with urges. I didn’t know that there’s actually research on ketamine effectiveness with addictive behavior. Here’s a link to an article at the end of this post. Another interesting positive effect of ketamine is that It causes me to feel more compassion towards myself. I haven’t always used it responsibly but I have a new commitment to this year. I relocated and haven’t had a dose in over two weeks and I had forgotten what it felt like to get up every day depressed. So I have a new level of gratitude and because of that gratitude I am going to use it responsibly. I’m also learning that sobriety is a choice I make every day no matter how I feel. Thank you for being an example of that.

Treating Alcohol Use with Ketamine? New Research Finds It May Help

Smokey58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Werewoman