View Single Post
NaoSky

Member Since Nov 2020
90 hugs
given
Default Jan 03, 2021 at 11:13 AM

Sorry it took me a bit to respond!! I haven’t been on the forum and was playing a lot with my daughter plus binge watching Haven. Netflix said they were taking it off in January so I just had to watch it till the end lol. How was your New Years? Mine was in bed watching Haven. I’ve been sleeping close to 7 hours now but going to bed around 1:30am. I have got to get to bed earlier tonight since I go back to work in 2 days!! I can’t believe my break is already over. They always seem to go by too quickly. I’m trying to tell myself to look forward to going back to work but it’s hard. I’m getting 3 new classes of students so maybe I’ll get lucky with some good ones.

So the ring... I found it about a week ago under the microwave. I didn’t know if I should tell him or not so I waited. Three days ago I pulled it out slightly to see if he would find it and then the next morning he used the microwave. I checked and it looked like it got pushed a little back under. Not sure if he did it on purpose or accident. Then yesterday he had to lift and move the microwave. I didn’t even think anything if it even when I went into the kitchen and the countertops were bare. My older daughter, step daughter, and their boyfriends were over. When they left he told me he found the ring. I said, oh good!! But when I looked down at his hand he wasn’t wearing it..... once a week I leave and go to my house to do laundry. I spend the night at my house then go back to his. So I’m at my house this morning. I’ll let you know if he’s wearing it when I go back to his apartment. I don’t think he will be. 😢

I know I’m watching a bunch of stuff and playing games to not deal with or think about my life and problems.... it helps me get by each day. I’m just scared about facing some of them. I got brave and talked to my husband about where we stand, but there’s still not any resolution because he says he doesn’t know what he wants. So I just keep going and staying with him in a strange marriage, but I don’t know if that is doing any good. I just don’t want the separation from my daughter. She’s super attached to me. Yesterday we both asked her if she wanted to stay with her dad or go with me. He asked first and she said “go with momma” so I asked her just to see if that would change her mind and she was persistent and kept saying “go with momma.” I keep remembering how I had to go to the hospital and how CPS kept us separated for 2 months and what my husband told me about how she was traumatized when I left. I feel like I’d be abandoning her if I let our marriage fail.... i just can’t be separated from her again. It would break me again.

Wow - I just can’t believe what your ex husband put you through!! Going to that address reminds me of what my sister did also when her ex was cheating! Her ex had a mistress while my sister was in the hospital delivering his 3rd child!! She did the same thing and found stuff in his apartment that belonged to the mistress! Men can be such idiots and jerks!!

Did you ask your psychiatrist about the meds? Speaking of... my appointment never happened! They said I didn’t fill out these online forms which I did and then filled out a second time. I waited on the virtual appointment for an hour and nobody pooped in so I called the office and they said I was a “no-show” in the system. So I complained then they came back and said I didn’t fill out the paperwork, then came back and said I filled it out too late. So I had to reschedule to the beginning of February!! So I’m stuck on lithium till then.

Ok I’m about to get up and make coffee. It’s already 10am here! I hope you had a good New Years!!!
NaoSky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote