Noexcuses2020 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Jan 03, 2021 at 09:49 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it. Get it out

M. I'm furious

C. Why is that?

M. First of all, I'm pissed that PM is still not approved. It's been something like six f*** months. It's so frustrating. It's very irritating for SF to have told us they couldn't respond until a month from now. I'm also pissed at M and M. They should have figured this **** a long time ago.

C. I can understand why you would be upset about this especially when you get notified on New Year's Eve.

M. Exactly

C. I'm sure it was also frustrating for you when M said they'd get to it after the break.

M. Yes, it was. I understand it was a holiday but having to wait 3 days to get any idea about what would happen next feels like an eternity. My initial reaction was that we would have to wait until Feb 4 to even get an answer so was under the impression that we would go a month without being able to work on PM which made me feel like it wouldn't be until March that we’d get PM out. Unbelievable!

C. You emailed A on Friday, so reasonable to expect she'll get back to you tomorrow. You were clear on how important this was.

M. I was

C. I know the timing sucks because you wanted a quick response from SF but it's a fixable problem and M&M have the ability to fix it. You have your email scheduled to go out in the morning.

M. Okay

C. What else?

M. Well, I now have to deal with the SP issue.

C. Go on

M. It comes down to having f*** to start covering the p***.

C. Well, fortunately, you have f*** now and opportunity for more f*** the next couple of months.

M. Go on

C. Summary: AR + HL + FB cover the rest of the PM payment which brings you back up to 40.

M. Good point

C. And you have at least 3-4 other opportunities in January

M. Go on

C. Summary: SP + I3 + HY + other ST pb opps + FU + CENT

M. Go on

C. These are real opps, right?

M. Yes, they are.

C. Want some advice?

M. Yes

C. Continue to work on the pb. You did a great job today. You put in straight 6 hours on a Sunday. That's an excellent effort. Love your intensity and dedication and effort. You made great progress. Get up early again tomorrow and stay after it. Work on running the complete meeting. I like the new graphic you created. Great model and a perfect way to tell the SPM story. Also love the idea of using the IMPROVEMENT to assess needs.

M. Thanks

C. My take is that this will have a significant impact on your ability to have great things happen consistently.

M. Thanks. I do feel good about it.

C. Make sure review the demo as part of the rehearsal.

M. Will do

C. Great. Was this helpful?

M. Big time!!

C. Excellent. Talk later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote