Thread: Forever single
View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2021 at 01:06 AM

You're not missing that much tbh. My first b.f used me for sex, and he was awful. He wasn't a good guy at all. No one ever asked me out even though adults and my parents told me that I was pretty. So I asked him out and I dumped him after a few months.

He never took me anywhere and he even told me that I was 'lame'. All he wanted to do was smoke pot and drink. He had no job, nothing. I'ts better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone, trust me on that.

I've known lots of women who ended up with guys who didn't treat them well and it made them very unhappy. One woman I used to know married two drug addicts and they both left her to raise their kids on her own with no child support. One gave her an STD and emptied her bank account. He ran off with his dealer.

Things aren't like they are in the movies or on tv usually. Maybe you were meant to meet a good guy later in life. I met my husband after I wasted time with that loser by luck through a mutual friend. You could try dating or ask friends to hook you up, but honestly, it's better to hang out with friends and do things that you enjoy and not except another person to make you happy.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mulan, NatalieJastrow

Thanks for this!
indigo1015, NatalieJastrow