View Single Post
Here we go again

Member Since Dec 2020
16 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2021 at 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Him threatening suicide is emotional manipulation. Can't you keep your settlement in tact and as is, even IF he moves out? And he IS hurting you - how can he tell you he doesn't want to hurt you, yet IS hurting you by staying? This is not making sense and it does not add up. He needs to move out and stop hurting you the way he is.
We are both hurting, but he gets the perks both ways, he gets it both ways this way!! I only get the responsibility and pain. I am sure since he spent the night elsewhere last night that he is now ready to move out, I hope that he comes home to pack, I will help him lol! Yes, it is my wish to preserve the arrangements, but I'm afraid that once he talks to the lawyer in a couple of days then he will be advised not to. It is a very loving and generous settlement way past my entitlements, he screws me big time and did nothing to deserve none of this, he knows his success today is off my sweat and years and a lot of sacrifice, and I ain't gonna go homeless or make my kids destitute and afraid of where they are going to live when they are 18. We both agree on this, so there is love and pain.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope