View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 04, 2021 at 04:17 PM

I’m also curious as to why all the family have to go into a supermarket. I don’t like going shopping, only do it because I have to, so...

I think it was @BreakForTheLight who used first here the word covidiots or something similar. Unluckily, there are too much of this.
A young girl as Break being alone and not being able to travel to her country home for responsibility while others do what they please. I can’t cope with selfishness. To be honest.

I’m happy you are living in a non populated area. I had to do some stuff in the downtown and it was surprising how much people walked here and there without keeping distances. I had to wait for my partner and I decided to stand under a tree, under the rain because people didn’t care for my own personal distance. Sure they weren’t gonna approach to me without rushing into the tree. lol!

Hope you can celebrate your birthday going to the brewery. My last birthday I stayed alone at home. It was sad but I neither felt like celebrating anything.
I’m all into helping shops and bars to go ahead. They are having a very hard time and as long as we keep at safety mesures we are contributing with normality and bettering the Economy without risks.

When’s your birthday, @rechu?

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
Discombobulated