View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2021 at 03:07 PM

I wrote down a few notes and then faxed them to my pdoc's office. That way ahem, we have to talk about them. I know there's a lack of privacy there but I don't really care. He has one receptionist who has met me exactly one time and wouldn't remember me I'm sure and a therapist who is also his wife. Well I think they are married, he calls her his sweetie normally but I think once he said she is is wife. Although she must use her maiden name as her professional name because it's different than his or she just didn't take his last name. I've met her exactly once and I'm sure that she wouldn't remember me either. I tried in the note to explain about the demon bothering me last week and that Pastor T thinks it is a hallucination or delusion (he didn't say which he just said, not real) and annoyingly so said that I was using that to make excuses for wanting to hurt myself. Nope. Was not. Those were not my thoughts! They might have been in my head but they were not my thoughts. So when Pdoc gets to the office tomorrow he will have the fax waiting for him and I'll have a copy of the fax to refer to it in case he didn't get it for some reason and we will be able to discuss it. Hopefully it makes sense written down. Thanks for all the support couchies! Kit

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight