Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2021 at 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohag View Post
The following are real questions, not rhetorical. You need not answer them at all.

Did the abusers genuinely believe you are "bad"?
Did the abusers, regardless of their beliefs, have an interest in you believing you are "bad"?
What did they mean by "bad"? Did they mean morally bad, or did they mean inconvenient for them?

I wish I had a way to erase their voices - or the echoes of their voices.
What the abusers meant was I was inconvenient for them. I took some of their money. A baby needs food, and that costs money. Money was everything to them. It was NOT to be shared. But I was the ''mean'' person...

A baby takes some time, requires some minimal amount of ''play''... and again, that usually costs MONEY. Especially as they were so ''disinterested''......and lacking in creative ways of playing (except with their lies...) But these abusers were very ''creative'' in finding ways of depriving that baby of the toys etc that even ''low class brats'' had.. they are also the most snobbish ''people'' I have ever encountered.

Some of them ''justified'' that in their ''minds'' by twisting the facts and painting me as morally reprehensible.

Thank you Rohag for always being supportive and true

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Rohag, Thirty shades