Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 05, 2021 at 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtieTheSequal View Post
Thanks LT! I'm hoping I can do PT, and not have to have surgery. My h had a torn labrum (sp?) a long time ago, that he had to have surgery on I guess that's why I'm worried about surgery. But of course I don't know what is wrong with mine. Probably something different because it hurts in a different place than his did.

Thanks Lemon, I appreciate that. I think my shoulder has been messed up since I fell in April of 2019 just before having that appendix surgery - but it only bothered me infrequently until this past semester's class; I had been using my laptop in our office/spare bedroom sitting on the couch with my laptop on the coffee table, and I guess because of being on my laptop so much during that class, and having to use the mouse a lot with my arm stretched out in front of me to reach it, is what did it. That's my thought anyway. Like it's some kind of repetative-use injury or something. I dunno. I've since moved my laptop into the kitchen and it's better in here. Anyways I'm hoping they'll have me try PT first. We shall see....
My husband had shoulder surgery this past summer. It went extremely well. There was no way for him to not have it. PT did nothing and it was getting so bad he could not move his arm much and was in constant pain, and now he is doing great. Even his surgeon said the results are better than expected. It was so worth it
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty