Werewoman
Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 06, 2021 at 12:45 AM

Mobbing - that's a good word for it.

I used to belong to an online group of women and we were all friends. We threw parties and went out to dinner or shopping. It was great fun for 6 years.

Last year in April, one of them misunderstood something I did and confronted me in a text message. I wasn't willing to discuss it because I felt it was private and just a simple misunderstanding.

Then I started finding posts by others, who were not there saying I had done an awful thing to a young lady I was with. None of it was true and when I protested, I was attacked. As time went by, the woman who originally made an issue of it continued going to parties and venues telling people one ridiculous lie after another. A friend recorded it for me and I have to admit I laughed when I heard it because the things she was saying were so outrageous, I thought surely no one is buying this garbage. Wrong. I am now notorious and can never go back again. She has a large following that will pounce on me if I show myself.
I will admit, though, I do on occasion "poke" her - just to watch her go off. It's quite entertaining when she screams and yells at me to get help.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ShaneG