Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 06, 2021 at 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
The best in town, but that seems unimportant to me at this point. I love him beyond rational thought. I just want to survive the week and see him one last time before he leaves forever. This is not right. Something is not right. It should be about anger, bitterness, winning and spite, but I don't feel that way, I feel compassion, love and an impulse to help. Divorce should not be about love. His appointment is tomorrow. I am at peace and it's greater than me and I can't help but to feel love, and if that is the way I will go, then so be it.
I think he's manipulating you and the situation to get what he wants - to stay in the home right now, but to do what he wants with other women - that's my two cents. Your gut tells you that something is off - your gut is usually correct.

Although divorce doesn't have to be bitter - people can split amicably. But he is disrespecting you right now and is hurting you.

You feel the way you feel though, and if. you're at peace, then that's a good thing. It seems contradictory to the title of your post and to your earlier posts about being hurt. Maybe you have mixed feelings? I know through my divorce, I feel a very mixed bag of emotions, which is only natural.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote