Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 06, 2021 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mie12645 View Post
Hi. I'm a 30 year old male and have been in quite a few relationships- some serious and some were casual. Currently, I am in a 2 year relationship which is serious (we recently got engaged). A question has been in my mind for quite some time; why has every single girl in my life never had a father present? Don't get me wrong; this is not a problem for me at all. This just makes me wonder why almost every girl I dated, or has been attracted to me, didn't have a father. I don't know how many girls I have had a "connection" with - I am guessing that it has been around 20 and only 1 of these girls has had a father present in her life. Is there some kind of psychological explanation on why I attract these type of women? Thank You for reading

Kind regards

Mike
I think women instinctively are attracted to men who are good providers and breeders. I know that's archaic but whether we are aware of it or not, who we choose to love is the person who fills the empty spaces in their lives.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
~*glass_owl*~