View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,861 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 07, 2021 at 04:54 PM

I lost another 4oz so I’m now down another pound. I think it’s my Xanax to be honest. I feel ok I just don’t have much of an appetite. My energy level is fine. I had a Slim Fast at midnight. Then I had a cup of Jif to go crunchy peanut butter and a bowl of Quaker Oats strawberries and cream oatmeal for breakfast around 8. I was not in the mood for either. For lunch I had a can of double noodle Campbell’s soup with the broth drained as usual and 6 Chicken N A Biscuit crackers. That was around 12:30. I just had a banana now and I plan on having the usual 3 eggs but probably not for another 1.5 hours. Probably should have saved the banana for dinner since it was so filling.

I am really having to push myself to eat so I don’t end up IP or get switched to another therapist. Honestly I’m not even drinking soda everyday the way I used. I have 5 cases of the new watermelon Mountain Dew I got on Monday and I’ve had 3 even though 3 cases are zero sugar. I lost my cravings for soda as well. I like iced tea though. And Wendy’s coffee

I wonder what my cholesterol is looking like with all these eggs every single day.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jan 07, 2021 at 05:10 PM..

Hugs from:
Deilla