Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2021 at 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian877 View Post
Hi, it's been a while since i've been here, but today my mum went psycho yet again, attacking me with words, about how disgusting, filthy I am, as I'm a long-term unemployed, loser etc. It was so awful, she said the most horrible things. Then finally I tried to fight back and she swung at me. I dodged but then she went full-on psycho and tried to attack me with one of her crutches

She did that thing where she attacks everything about you, called me a devil-worshipper for wearing black, and was trying to meditate and do her spiritual-religious enlightened-soul/chosen one stuff while screaming obscenities at me.

The physical stuff was really triggering coz that's my dad's m.o. so...
yea anyway I needed to vent.

For anyone who has those parents that are loved by the extended family, friends, neighbours, community, do good charitable work, are religious & good people and 'can do no wrong' ...but abuse you behind closed doors & no one will ever know... I'm sure you will be able to relate
My mom did that to me but whine to her doctor that she could never breath well.enough to do exercise. You are not alone
Buffy01 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TishaBuv