Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 09, 2021 at 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Having a miscarriage is very traumatic and a woman can even develop
Ptsd. Then your wife had a second miscarriage.

It’s very possible she is questioning her value and may be suffering from depression. It’s very possible this affair was more an effort to escape and even try to repair her sense of self worth. Your wife should work through this with a therapist. It’s probable she is very emotionally traumatized and confused.

It’s understandable that you are yourself hurt and confused. In fact it would help you to read about how traumatizing a miscarriage can be so you understand the gravity of her challenge. Also it would benefit you to see a therapist yourself.

This should not be a black and white scenario. If you love each other you can get past this challenge.
I disagree. It may not be black and white but love isnt enough to overcome all challenges like this. Infidelity is huge. Being emotionally unavaliable whilst still being unfaithful is huge, In fact I would go so far as saying it borders on abuse. I think the OP is completely justified in how he feels. I think the op realizes the reasons behind things but that doesnt mean that he has to excuse the behaviors.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
divine1966