View Single Post
xRavenx
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 09, 2021 at 12:47 PM

I'm wondering if it is worth it or not. I did not think it through when I signed up about 2 months ago. I was originally comfortable, but things got worse in my state, and now I am only comfortable with meeting up every couple of weeks or so. One guy that I was dating completely cut off contact out of nowhere. Odd, but maybe he got bored.

The current guy I have been chatting with over the past month would message me every day up until recently. He would text very frequently, but I tried to slow down the pace, because I am the kind of person where I believe it kind of kills the chemistry to talk too much before meeting. Plus, we don't have that foundation yet. He recently backed off a little bit though, and I wonder if it is because he senses I don't like to talk all the time. We agreed to finally meet next week in a public place, but I don't think I want to keep up with this weekly due to covid.

Does it sound like it's even worth it to try to date during the pandemic? I sense that these guys get bored, and I do as well. I am not into video chatting, and I'm not much of a phone person. I'm not sure if I should just de-activate my profile.