Marylin
Grand Magnate

Marylin has no updates.

8 yr Member
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2021 at 10:50 AM

I had 35 years of abuse off of my sister,she even tried to kill me,she kept abusing me verbally,emotionally,psychologically and mentally so I kept breaking down suicidal and would end up in hospital.She hoped several times over the years to cause me to commit suicide.

So in 2014 I cut her out of my life and I didn't talk to her for 4 years but she still tried to get to me by letting herself into my house with spare keys she had so I had to innstall CCTV.

Then my elderly and infirm mother got ill so my sister and I had to text to coordinate mother's care and so since 2018 my sister and I communicate by text.My mother went into a care home October 2019 and the need to text sis was no longer there but she persuaded me to put the past behind us and continue to text and be on friendly terms.

So we continued to text and this year we even exchanged xmas presents.

The thing is we only ever talk of a day if I text her first otherwise she doesn't bother to text to see how I am.Also I have these dreams quite frequently in which we fall out because she does something nasty to sabotage my home or my life or she deliberately tries to kill me in the dream and I think that is my subconscious warning me not to trust her that she is still a danger to me and my safety and my life.

What do you guys think should I put more distance between us and not text my sister every day and just go slowly no contact or less contact?It doesn't help I am with mental health illness and don't have much support from anyone but it scares me if I am depending on my sister for support because she has the track records of severely violent abuse of me so quite rightly the dream is telling me it's wrong to trust her like I am doing.Should I even talk to her?
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue, unaluna