View Single Post
prettymccute

Member Since Nov 2020
6 hugs
given
Default Jan 11, 2021 at 11:52 AM

I haven't been afraid of a zombie apocalypse, but I have been afraid that the current COVID crisis might be the end of things. I feel ashamed that before this happened, I used to enjoy reading books about pandemics and apocalypse situations.

I believe there are free books on the subject, and a free kindle app that can be downloaded to a smart phone or computer, if you are interested in reading more information on surviving that sort of situation. I downloaded health survival books and know where I can get fresh water and firewood. I had a problem several years back, and saved water in bleach containers (I was told this would help preserve it from going stale or spoiling, something like that) and I saved canned food.

I do feel the anxieties can come from a place of being ignored or unsafe in your own life. It's really a decision about what is happening in your life.

I don't think it's wrong to be scared. Who knows what is in our future? My spouse and I were just talking about that issue earlier. I do believe it's survival of the fittest, and I'm not one of those, so I'm going to carry my big stick if the time comes.
prettymccute is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut