View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member
NatalieJastrow has no updates.

3 yr Member
250 hugs
given
Default Jan 12, 2021 at 07:10 AM

My boss is african american and one of not a lot of them in the class he is in. He up and let us know he had to travel last week for some vague reason to do with his son (which made zero sense) but then, his schedule was strangely fluid. He said he would be back on x day, but he wasn't. He kept extending it... sometimes he would go 40+ hours without responding at all, as if he was busy. Which is rare for him. Especially when he has "errands" to run. He usually likes to check in.

I suspect he is up for a promotion in the Biden Presidency. Biden has said out loud he wants to give minorities positions and I am happy to say with my assistance my boss IMHO has a strong record without a single mistake in 6 years.

I suspect he has been called to DC to interview / be vetted.

If he gets the job there is two ways it can go, he can invite me to join him, but I know nothing about the job and would be useless to him. There is no increase in pay for me.

Or he could embrass me and leave me behind to get someone who fits his desire better. Someone who knows the job and is a minority.

feeling stress. If he gets the job it would be a life time position so he could invite me to work for him knowing my retirement is coming up within about 8 years and then he could get someone new.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote