Crazy Hitch
ɘvlovƎ

Crazy Hitch When reality sets in

10 yr Member
12.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2021 at 10:29 PM

Heyyyyy Nao! Sorry I’ve been AWOL. Was trying to do some last minute things with my family. My partner went back to work today and my son’s gone back to daycare.

What’s news my side? I’m day 13 smoke free! Wearing patches and chewing gum and still craving quite a bit. I’ve been using the money I would be blowing on smoking to treat myself. Just for this month then I’ll save it. I went for a haircut yesterday and I’m doing a keratin treatment tomorrow so that should make me feel a bit better.

I saw my psychiatrist today. I’ve been sleeping 11 hours at night and another 1-2 hours during the day. He says I’m depressed. He’s changed my meds - or added on should I say. So I’m still on lamotragine but he’s readded cymbalta an antidepressant. I had to go off cymbalta when I went manic. I was on it for years for anxiety. He said I must give it 2 weeks and if it’s still not working he’s given me a script for abilify. He said I must go back and see him if I do need to start the abilify.

My dilemma is that schools go back in 2 weeks and I told him I really don’t want to go back. He said he doesn’t do work cover claims and that if I don’t go back the Department of Education might make me see an external psychiatrist and then all my records will be out there. I don’t know what to do. I can’t dump it on my principal last minute. Think I’ll see my gp next week because either way she needs to give me a clearance certificate to return to work full time. She would also need to be the one to deem me fit / unfit. The catch is my position of responsibility as a Y7 coordinator. If I don’t go back I think I’ll lose it. They can’t have someone on and off who’s unreliable with attendance. So I don’t know!

How’s your sleeping going? I haven’t seen Haven but omg Bridgerton was awesome. I binge watched that in just a few days. Soo good.

How’s work been since you’ve been back? Any nice classes? Hopefully you have some good ones! I’m looking forward to what I call the Honeymoon phase where the kids in new classes are well behaved in the beginning. Or at least I can hope right!

It sounds like your husband definitely lost the ring otherwise he wouldn’t have mentioned it. Has he been wearing it?

Have things improved in your relationship? It’s really difficult with a 2 year old in the middle especially because she’s attached to you. My son is a lot like that. He’s such a mommas boy.

Hang in there until February when you get to see your psychiatrist. Hopefully the lithium is working...or just a little bit!!!
Crazy Hitch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote