Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2021 at 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Yes, he is a very selfish person. It is was caused all of this and he has always struggled with giving, he likes to receive, but giving is very hard for him. He is a spoiled, entitled man child that wants all the attention to himself. He is vane and respond to ego strikes of his adoring cheerleaders. That is not reality and that doesn't last, I'm sorry that he doesn't see the road that he is walking for what it is. Cheating is a huge personality flaw, of weakness and immaturity and need for validation. I wish he would have learned from before, but now he is jumped with two feet into becoming a statistic and a cliche.

On a positive note I feel that I'm making progress and trying to build the life that I want for a change. I want to travel, entretai , see my friends, be active in the community, strengthen bonds with family, bring the laughter back! Catering is closed!
Cheating IS a very selfish act. I am glad you are seeing him for who he truly is. It's great to acknowledge the reality and to see the flaws in him - very healthy. That's good!

And good for you for outlining your goals and future! It sounds like a very bright future ahead of you.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue