View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

ArtieTheSequal is rediscovering her passion and purpose in life.

3 yr Member
5,710 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2021 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoncake View Post

Babies cry because they are distressed or in pain.They don't have the added layer of having to act like everything is okay or pretend that they're coping. I honestly don't think you're being a baby. I've already taken two days of school because I just couldn't do it and I've also laid in bed and cried today. You're not alone.

Do you have the option to cut back on the overtime even if it's for a few hours?

R used to work for this charity. They're still offering email support (which would work across the pond too).

Home | Maytree

Thanks Lemon. When I was on a call earlier I almost started crying... my voice was cracking a little - the guy instantly started being nicer. I think maybe I hit on something - let my voice crack a little on every call haha.
i didn't cry, like i said before, i seem to not be able to let myself. Which come to think of it is probably wigging me out some too, because I have ALWAYS been able to cry and it's never been a matter of "letting myself" it just happens. I think that L is going to see some tears on friday though, thankful i decided to go back after her vacation instead of waiting until February like I was originally gonna do.

Only way out of OT is a doctor's note, I don't know if L counts as a "dr" since she's not technically one, but I might just have to try it. Although I'm hoping I'll feel better after a good night's sleep. I have dr appt on Friday for my shoulder - to get the orders to get it xrayed or whatever - HEY WAIT that might just work!!! i can tell the dr that typing 10 hours a day hurts it! (it doesn't, but they don't know that). I don't like to lie to my dr but if it gets me out of OT I might think about it strongly.

thanks for the link i'll check it out!
ArtieTheSequal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2