View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2021 at 04:14 PM

I had a stressful day.My blood pressure was checked by the nurse,it was much too high,been high for years actually, 166/112 and I've had all the blood pressure meds and they all give me severe side effects.So nurse consulted with the doctor and doctor said a new pill came out and I am to try it.I collected the new med lecardipidine and read the leaflet it has the same ingredients of alodipine which was one of the ones gave me bad effects and the leaflet said if thats happened not to take them so I am not gonna take them.Also they have side effects of angina,irregular heartbeats and interferes with electric impulses to the heart.

I went to shop and was confronted for not wearing a laynard for exemption from wearing a face mask only had a badge on,that was stressful.

Got home got messaged by my gardener he came last october he said and did work on the garden and I owed him for it.I had sent him a message cancelling that day on messenger,he said he didn't see that message and came and worked.We argued I said I know he didn't come he insisted he came and trimmed my apricot tree.I do leave the gate open and sometimes he'd come when I am asleep and not tell me he'd arrived and just do work and leave.I was so angry cos he said he had an invoice for the work but he never used to invoice me he 'd come do the work ususally I'd see him and I'd pay same day or day after by bank transfer cos I trusted him.I said to him why aren't you sending me invoices?Also I got so angry I said I couldn't trust him and was gonna sack him as my gardener.

Then I spoke to my mum,she said if I let the gate stay open and he let himself in and worked and I didn't see him and thought I'd cancelled then it's a misunderstanding and I should pay him.So I paid him told him that;s probably what happened and if I cancel in future he is to confirm by text he's not coming and if he does come he's not to start work and go without knocking on my door to say he's here.And we settled the dispute amicably.But it really upset me and stressed me and probably didn't do my blood pressure any good.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, TunedOut