Victoria'smom
Legendary

Victoria'smom has no updates.

10 yr Member
5,415 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 13, 2021 at 04:58 PM

For me therapy is to keep me out of IP, on meds, and handling daily life including my symptoms without negative coping skills. Frist thing that is asked is 4 questions to rate my personal wellbeing, family interactions, stranger interactions, and overall. Then she askes me questions about my ratings and we start our conversation there. For me I've never been 9-10/ 8 hypomanic but good/ 7 something really good happened/ 6 is I'm doing well/ 5 is manageable/ 4 is non dangerous delusions/ 3 loosing ability's to function/ 2 is we need to talk about IP/ 1 is I need ip but wont say it.

If I were to say my sleeping was that off T would have asked if I cut or increased caffeine, If I'm taking my PRN what my nightly routine is, and suggest I call the med line. If I did not and was not sleeping better by next session (weekly) she'd make me an emergency appointment. We go over symptoms, my day to day, and how to handle things, If I'm taking my meds, what to tell pdoc, T tells me if what I'm thinking is a delusional/paranoid and how to handle it safely.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear