View Single Post
NaoSky

Member Since Nov 2020
90 hugs
given
Default Jan 13, 2021 at 08:06 PM

Oh my gosh that is such wonderful news!!! They say it takes days to start a new habit so you are almost there!!! You got this!! And such a wonderful idea to give yourself rewards. I totally need a haircut and dye! I’ve been putting it off because of this depression..... but good news, I think I’m on the uphill for real this time!! So I may be getting a haircut soon also! I finally love my job again so I know I’m feeling better! Also, for the last 2 weeks I’ve been getting more sleep. It started increasing to 5-6 hours and the last 4 days I’ve been getting 7-8 hours!!!! Straight too without waking up and without meditation!! I feel like my mood is back to normal. I just don’t want to jinx it so I haven’t talked about it too much because I wanted to see if it would last and so far it has. I think it started feeling better after the break and when I started classes again.

Classes are going very well. It’s nice to have new students and feel like I’m having a do-over. I’m glad that I’ve pushed myself to teach even when I thought I hated it. It was sooooo hard at the beginning of the year but I fought through the depression and I’m so freaking glad I did.

That’s tough they are putting you on new meds right before school starts again. I know it takes awhile for them to kick in. I never found the right anti-depressant and just rode the wave of it. I don’t recommend doing it, but I had my mom to go through it with me. I think she’s coming out of her depression too. It took me 6 months!! If you are in one I pray you do not go through it as long as I did.

I saw the icon for Bridgerton on Netflix and thought about binging it. I may have to now. What about Outlander? Have you seen that? Omg it was really good!! But Netflix only had 3 seasons here and there are supposed to be 6!

He put the ring in the medicine cabinet and isn’t wearing it. I’m not even going to bring it up anymore. I’m going to not stress or worry about it. It is what it is I suppose. I think the more I don’t cry over him or try to convince him of my love and just enjoy my feeling of normalcy then maybe he will consider making things work. I don’t know. But I do plan on getting strong enough to feel like I can live on my own without a marriage if that’s what ends up happening. I just sucks he cant trust me. Our anniversary is 2/29, so that will be my last attempt to see if he will come around, then I give up.

Yes it is hard with a 2 year old and trying to have a relationship when they are right there lol... but even if she wasn’t at home for the night I don’t know if he would be in any sort of mood for romance. It’s been so long for that sadly....

I don’t know how much the lithium is working. I’ve been on it 6 months!! So if it is, then it takes a long time to kick in. Or maybe for me it will just prevent mania, don’t know, but I do plan on asking for a med change. Especially since I don’t know how effective it is anyway.

Hang in there too, I know you can go back to work and do your best!! Remember it’s hard for other people to tell that anything is going on with us because it’s all inside. Nobody at my job figured it out and I was in a severe depression. Let me know what you decide!! Have an amazing day/night!
NaoSky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote