LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2021 at 12:35 PM

Dear T,
It means a lot to me that you said if I opted to switch to 3 sessions next week that you'd "make time for me." That it may not be my preferred time slots, but you'd find the time. That means so much...

And thanks for being open to my talking about my mixed feelings about your getting vaccinated tomorrow. You helped calm my fears. And I appreciated your saying that you felt a bit guilty for being eligible right now. And knowing you aren't totally changing your habits and precautions. I really do wonder where I rank in "clients you feel you could help more in person" in terms of when you start seeing clients in person again. I know from what you said that it would be at least 2 months from now. But I wonder if you'd let me come in, at least occasionally? With your trying to space out in-person clients, maybe even at least once every other week? I imagine you haven't figured any of it out yet, so it wouldn't do me any good to ask. Though part of me wants to be like, "Could I maybe at least see you once in person in that first month you see clients again?" I'd even be willing to come in at like 8 am or something.

Be safe getting the vaccine....
Love you,

LT
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lostislost, SlumberKitty