View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

unaluna Female luna moth - Please, dont @mention me?Thanks!

10 yr Member
66k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 14, 2021 at 01:11 PM

Well my weight hasnt changed in a couple of months, but i am feeling better. I got a grocery Shipt today and made an amazon order. Getting fruit, tons of veg, potatoes, and two boxes of natures bakery brownies and bars - much cheaper from the store than from amazon. No bread, and aside from the natures bakery stuff, nothing "bad".

So i am back to tracking on WW (weightwatchers). I feel like now i KNOW what i want to eat, what satisfies me, what i like, what i crave. Sometimes its something as simple as having a second orange in the morning if the first one was small! In the past, i would deny myself the 2nd orange on the basis it was "not on my diet", then go on to eat poorly the rest of the day! Well, this morning the orange i happened to pull out of the bad first was not huge but it was pretty big, and i was like, yeah i think one will do! My fresh veg today will be sugar snap peas, cooked veg will be steamfresh brussels sprouts, a russet potato, im having coffee now, and idk - maybe a noodle soup with chard later. And an apple and or a tangerine. I had a can of tuna last night so i will probably skip any meat today. Maybe just some "nooch" - that nutritional yeast stuff? Im starting to really like it, its starting to taste really cheesy to me, where real cheese is suffocating.

Hugs from:
Deilla, Mountaindewed

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird