View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2021 at 06:51 AM

@RockyRoad007, I guess upon further thought, my husband and marriage have been the focal point of many of my conversations with this woman. It hasn't been the entire focus - she and I have had many different conversations involving other topics whenever I've run into her while out for music or when I've have seen her at parties. That being said, I have leaned on her quite a bit about the abuse I've experienced in my marriage, and perhaps that's what's keeping her at bay.

I apologize for my more curt response earlier. I had to re-read your post, and I know you mean well and wish to help. I thank you for offering a different perspective and for making me reflect further upon my interactions with this one woman.

Perhaps I have looked to her too much as a pseudo therapist. I feel ashamed of myself and embarrassed. I have definitely reached out though at other times just to say hello and to see how SHE is doing. But perhaps my leaning on her as much as I have has turned her away from me.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, eskielover, Purple,Violet,Blue